Turlock Student Falls From Notre Dame Apartment Window
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) – Police say a University of Notre Dame student is in critical condition with injuries suffered after he fell out of a third-story window.
South Bend police Capt. Phil Trent says a witness saw 21-year-old Marcus Garcia of Turlock, Calif., fall out of the window of his apartment near campus about 4:30 a.m. Thursday. Garcia was conscious when police arrived and found him on the sidewalk, about 25 feet below the window. He told them he doesn’t remember what happened.
Trent said police don’t suspect foul play.
The Rev. John Jenkins, the university president, says the injuries are not life threatening. He says those at the university are praying for Garcia’s recovery.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)