Turlock Student Falls From Notre Dame Apartment Window
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) – Police say a University of Notre Dame student is in critical condition with injuries suffered after he fell out of a third-story window.
South Bend police Capt. Phil Trent says a witness saw 21-year-old Marcus Garcia of Turlock, Calif., fall out of the window of his apartment near campus about 4:30 a.m. Thursday. Garcia was conscious when police arrived and found him on the sidewalk, about 25 feet below the window. He told them he doesn’t remember what happened.
Trent said police don’t suspect foul play.
The Rev. John Jenkins, the university president, says the injuries are not life threatening. He says those at the university are praying for Garcia’s recovery.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)