Turlock Student Falls From Notre Dame Apartment Window
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) – Police say a University of Notre Dame student is in critical condition with injuries suffered after he fell out of a third-story window.
South Bend police Capt. Phil Trent says a witness saw 21-year-old Marcus Garcia of Turlock, Calif., fall out of the window of his apartment near campus about 4:30 a.m. Thursday. Garcia was conscious when police arrived and found him on the sidewalk, about 25 feet below the window. He told them he doesn’t remember what happened.
Trent said police don’t suspect foul play.
The Rev. John Jenkins, the university president, says the injuries are not life threatening. He says those at the university are praying for Garcia’s recovery.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)