Turlock Student Falls From Notre Dame Apartment Window
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) – Police say a University of Notre Dame student is in critical condition with injuries suffered after he fell out of a third-story window.
South Bend police Capt. Phil Trent says a witness saw 21-year-old Marcus Garcia of Turlock, Calif., fall out of the window of his apartment near campus about 4:30 a.m. Thursday. Garcia was conscious when police arrived and found him on the sidewalk, about 25 feet below the window. He told them he doesn’t remember what happened.
Trent said police don’t suspect foul play.
The Rev. John Jenkins, the university president, says the injuries are not life threatening. He says those at the university are praying for Garcia’s recovery.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)