Man With History Of Stealing Cars Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man with a history of stealing cars is back behind bars Wednesday morning after leading police on a chase.
Officers tried to pull the suspect over after running the plates and realizing it was a stolen car.
The driver refused to pull over and ended up driving away from officers before crashing at Rio Linda Boulevard near Grand Avenue.
He was taken into custody. Police say he was found with a number of tools used to break into cars and a mask.