Man With History Of Stealing Cars Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man with a history of stealing cars is back behind bars Wednesday morning after leading police on a chase.
Officers tried to pull the suspect over after running the plates and realizing it was a stolen car.
The driver refused to pull over and ended up driving away from officers before crashing at Rio Linda Boulevard near Grand Avenue.
He was taken into custody. Police say he was found with a number of tools used to break into cars and a mask.