Woman’s Legs Crushed By Train In Oakdale
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
OAKDALE (CBS13) — A woman is in serious condition Wednesday after she was run over by a train in Oakdale on Tuesday night, according to police.
Oakdale police officers responded to the ConAgra parking lot shortly before 10:30 p.m. and found a 55-year-old Modesto woman trapped under the train with major injuries to her legs.
Witnesses told police that the woman appeared to not have seen the train as she was crossing the rail road tracks which run through the ConAgra parking lot.
Witness stated the train was traveling very slowly and that the female nearly made it across the tracks when the corner of the train struck her and pulled her under the train.
The victim was transported to Memorial Hospital where she was in critical condition. Police did not immediately release the woman’s name.