Woman’s Legs Crushed By Train In Oakdale
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
OAKDALE (CBS13) — A woman is in serious condition Wednesday after she was run over by a train in Oakdale on Tuesday night, according to police.
Oakdale police officers responded to the ConAgra parking lot shortly before 10:30 p.m. and found a 55-year-old Modesto woman trapped under the train with major injuries to her legs.
Witnesses told police that the woman appeared to not have seen the train as she was crossing the rail road tracks which run through the ConAgra parking lot.
Witness stated the train was traveling very slowly and that the female nearly made it across the tracks when the corner of the train struck her and pulled her under the train.
The victim was transported to Memorial Hospital where she was in critical condition. Police did not immediately release the woman’s name.