Car Crashes Through SF Parking Garage Wall
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Officials say there were no serious injuries when a car was left partially dangling over the side of a parking garage in San Francisco’s Moscone Center.
Police say a little after 1 p.m. Thursday a garage employee was behind the wheel of the car when it went out of control and partially of the edge of the fourth floor.
Metal and glass fell on the sidewalk below, but nobody walking by was hit by the debris.
The employee driving the car was taken to a hospital for treatment of what was described as a minor leg injury. His name was not released.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)