Car Crashes Through SF Parking Garage Wall
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Officials say there were no serious injuries when a car was left partially dangling over the side of a parking garage in San Francisco’s Moscone Center.
Police say a little after 1 p.m. Thursday a garage employee was behind the wheel of the car when it went out of control and partially of the edge of the fourth floor.
Metal and glass fell on the sidewalk below, but nobody walking by was hit by the debris.
The employee driving the car was taken to a hospital for treatment of what was described as a minor leg injury. His name was not released.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)