Suspect Sought In French Camp Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
FRENCH CAMP (CBS13) — The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a suspect who robbed a U.S. Bank branch in French Camp and could be responsible for other heists throughout San Joaquin County.
A lone suspect entered the bank at 6400 block of Pacific Avenue at about 5 p.m., handed the teller a note advising he was armed with a gun and demanded money, according to the sheriff’s department. The suspect was handed an undisclosed amount of money and fled.
The suspect is described as a white male, late 40s to mid 50s, salt and pepper hair, and weighing approximately 185 pounds. The subject was last seen wearing a long-sleeved brown shirt and blue jeans.
This suspect could be linked to several other robberies in both in San Joaquin County, including in Stockton.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information regarding this suspect to call (209) 468-4400 or “Text a Tip” to “274637” and in the message area type SJSO then the tip.