Suspect Sought In French Camp Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
FRENCH CAMP (CBS13) — The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a suspect who robbed a U.S. Bank branch in French Camp and could be responsible for other heists throughout San Joaquin County.
A lone suspect entered the bank at 6400 block of Pacific Avenue at about 5 p.m., handed the teller a note advising he was armed with a gun and demanded money, according to the sheriff’s department. The suspect was handed an undisclosed amount of money and fled.
The suspect is described as a white male, late 40s to mid 50s, salt and pepper hair, and weighing approximately 185 pounds. The subject was last seen wearing a long-sleeved brown shirt and blue jeans.
This suspect could be linked to several other robberies in both in San Joaquin County, including in Stockton.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information regarding this suspect to call (209) 468-4400 or “Text a Tip” to “274637” and in the message area type SJSO then the tip.