Suspect Sought In French Camp Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FRENCH CAMP (CBS13) — The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a suspect who robbed a U.S. Bank branch in French Camp and could be responsible for other heists throughout San Joaquin County.
A lone suspect entered the bank at 6400 block of Pacific Avenue at about 5 p.m., handed the teller a note advising he was armed with a gun and demanded money, according to the sheriff’s department. The suspect was handed an undisclosed amount of money and fled.
The suspect is described as a white male, late 40s to mid 50s, salt and pepper hair, and weighing approximately 185 pounds. The subject was last seen wearing a long-sleeved brown shirt and blue jeans.
This suspect could be linked to several other robberies in both in San Joaquin County, including in Stockton.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information regarding this suspect to call (209) 468-4400 or “Text a Tip” to “274637” and in the message area type SJSO then the tip.