Arson Investigator Looking Into Cause Of South Sacramento House Fire
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Metro fire fighters are taking a closer look into what caused a fire at a two-story house in South Sacramento this morning.
Fire fighters arriving at the home at Cavendish Way and Cottonwood Lane found it fully engulfed in flames.
Sac Metro fire fighters searched the home in case the elderly homeowners were inside when the fire broke out, but found no one.
Neighbors believe the fire started in the back of the house. That’s where they say they saw the most flames.
An arson investigator is now looking into the cause.