Arson Investigator Looking Into Cause Of South Sacramento House Fire
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Metro fire fighters are taking a closer look into what caused a fire at a two-story house in South Sacramento this morning.
Fire fighters arriving at the home at Cavendish Way and Cottonwood Lane found it fully engulfed in flames.
Sac Metro fire fighters searched the home in case the elderly homeowners were inside when the fire broke out, but found no one.
Neighbors believe the fire started in the back of the house. That’s where they say they saw the most flames.
An arson investigator is now looking into the cause.