Arson Investigator Looking Into Cause Of South Sacramento House Fire
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Metro fire fighters are taking a closer look into what caused a fire at a two-story house in South Sacramento this morning.
Fire fighters arriving at the home at Cavendish Way and Cottonwood Lane found it fully engulfed in flames.
Sac Metro fire fighters searched the home in case the elderly homeowners were inside when the fire broke out, but found no one.
Neighbors believe the fire started in the back of the house. That’s where they say they saw the most flames.
An arson investigator is now looking into the cause.