Arson Investigator Looking Into Cause Of South Sacramento House Fire
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Metro fire fighters are taking a closer look into what caused a fire at a two-story house in South Sacramento this morning.
Fire fighters arriving at the home at Cavendish Way and Cottonwood Lane found it fully engulfed in flames.
Sac Metro fire fighters searched the home in case the elderly homeowners were inside when the fire broke out, but found no one.
Neighbors believe the fire started in the back of the house. That’s where they say they saw the most flames.
An arson investigator is now looking into the cause.