Arson Investigator Looking Into Cause Of South Sacramento House Fire
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Metro fire fighters are taking a closer look into what caused a fire at a two-story house in South Sacramento this morning.
Fire fighters arriving at the home at Cavendish Way and Cottonwood Lane found it fully engulfed in flames.
Sac Metro fire fighters searched the home in case the elderly homeowners were inside when the fire broke out, but found no one.
Neighbors believe the fire started in the back of the house. That’s where they say they saw the most flames.
An arson investigator is now looking into the cause.