Man Shot In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man has been rushed to the hospital after being wounded in a Midtown shooting, according to authorities.
The Sacramento Police Department said residents near 27th Street and U Street reported hearing shots fired around 8:00 p.m., and the unidentified male victim was found suffering from a bullet wound on the street.
The man was rushed to the hospital. The severity of his injuries is not yet known.
Neighbors told police they heard what sounded like an argument between two men just before the violent incident, and investigators are working to compile a suspect description.
No arrests have been made.