Man Shot In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man has been rushed to the hospital after being wounded in a Midtown shooting, according to authorities.
The Sacramento Police Department said residents near 27th Street and U Street reported hearing shots fired around 8:00 p.m., and the unidentified male victim was found suffering from a bullet wound on the street.
The man was rushed to the hospital. The severity of his injuries is not yet known.
Neighbors told police they heard what sounded like an argument between two men just before the violent incident, and investigators are working to compile a suspect description.
No arrests have been made.