Man Shot In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man has been rushed to the hospital after being wounded in a Midtown shooting, according to authorities.
The Sacramento Police Department said residents near 27th Street and U Street reported hearing shots fired around 8:00 p.m., and the unidentified male victim was found suffering from a bullet wound on the street.
The man was rushed to the hospital. The severity of his injuries is not yet known.
Neighbors told police they heard what sounded like an argument between two men just before the violent incident, and investigators are working to compile a suspect description.
No arrests have been made.