Man Shot In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man has been rushed to the hospital after being wounded in a Midtown shooting, according to authorities.
The Sacramento Police Department said residents near 27th Street and U Street reported hearing shots fired around 8:00 p.m., and the unidentified male victim was found suffering from a bullet wound on the street.
The man was rushed to the hospital. The severity of his injuries is not yet known.
Neighbors told police they heard what sounded like an argument between two men just before the violent incident, and investigators are working to compile a suspect description.
No arrests have been made.