Man Shot In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man has been rushed to the hospital after being wounded in a Midtown shooting, according to authorities.
The Sacramento Police Department said residents near 27th Street and U Street reported hearing shots fired around 8:00 p.m., and the unidentified male victim was found suffering from a bullet wound on the street.
The man was rushed to the hospital. The severity of his injuries is not yet known.
Neighbors told police they heard what sounded like an argument between two men just before the violent incident, and investigators are working to compile a suspect description.
No arrests have been made.