Husband, Wife In Fairfield Murder-Suicide Identified
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (AP) — Authorities have identified the husband and wife in a Fairfield homicide-suicide.
Police say 38-year-old Adam Turner shot and killed his wife, 39-year-old Cassandra Turner, in the garage of their home on Thursday evening before turning the gun on himself.
Two of the couple’s children were apparently home at the time.
Police say a third sibling heard a gunshot as he was walking up to the home.
The couple, who had been married for eight years, was found with gunshot wounds to the torso. They were pronounced dead at the scene.
They had been arguing before the shooting, but Fairfield police Sgt. Randy Boggs said authorities are still investigating motive.
Boggs said the couple had no history of domestic violence.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)