House Catches Fire In Sacramento, Cause Unknown
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Firefighters were forced to break into a home in Sacramento early this morning after it caught fire.
The incident happened Azinger Way and Lopez Court.
A resident was in the home when the fire started. When they came out, flames could still be seen coming from the attic.
Investigators haven’t determined the exact cause of the fire.
“Ashes from the barbecue or the fireplace or maybe cigarettes. Maybe less common or often is some sort of oil like linseed oil that could cause spontaneous combustion,” said Sac Metro Fire Battalion Chief Ed Crawford.
Firefighters reported smelling the odor of natural gas.