Big Rig Loaded With Beer Overturns On Interstate 80 Overpass
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig loaded with 35,000 pounds of beer flipped on its side Monday during the morning commute.
The tractor trailer flipped on its side about 6 a.m. after the driver failed to make a turn while exiting Interstate 80 at Truxel Avenue, according to police.
The 53-foot big rig carrying cases of Bud Light and Bud Light Lime beer blocked several lanes of Truxel on the Interstate 80 overpass.
Crews offloaded the boxes of bottled beer, which were tossed around inside the truck. Dozens of the bottles broke and beer was leaking from the truck onto the roadway.
Crews on the scene said it may take several tow trucks to upright the truck.
No injuries were reported.