Big Rig Loaded With Beer Overturns On Interstate 80 Overpass
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig loaded with 35,000 pounds of beer flipped on its side Monday during the morning commute.
The tractor trailer flipped on its side about 6 a.m. after the driver failed to make a turn while exiting Interstate 80 at Truxel Avenue, according to police.
The 53-foot big rig carrying cases of Bud Light and Bud Light Lime beer blocked several lanes of Truxel on the Interstate 80 overpass.
Crews offloaded the boxes of bottled beer, which were tossed around inside the truck. Dozens of the bottles broke and beer was leaking from the truck onto the roadway.
Crews on the scene said it may take several tow trucks to upright the truck.
No injuries were reported.