Pedestrian Hit And Killed On Fair Oaks Street Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed while walking in the center divide of Madison Avenue in Fair Oaks overnight.
The accident happened just after 3:30 Tuesday morning at Madison Avenue near Valonia Street. Police say the man was hit by a car and thrown into oncoming traffic where he was struck again by another car and died.
The accident is still being investigated.
The name of the victim was not immediately known.