South Sacramento SWAT Standoff Ends Peacefully
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A gathering to mourn the death of a loved one turned into an overnight standoff between a man with a gun and Sacramento SWAT officers, according to police.
The standoff started after police were called to a home in the 3600 block of Fallis Circle just after midnight after a man was reportedly threatening people with a gun.
Police say a man who was at the home mourning the death of his girlfriend’s father grabbed a gun and began threatening several people at the home whom he did not think belonged there.
When police arrived, the man refused to come out. SWAT was then called and after several hours, the man surrendered and was arrested.
No one was hurt.