Fire Burns At Safeway Facility In Tracy


TRACY (CBS13) — A power substation caught fire at the Safeway Food Distribution Center in Tracy on Friday.

The electrical fire started about 10:30 a.m., according to the California Highway Patrol, which assisted with traffic in the area.

The fire was at 16900 W. Shulte Road, and CHP closed Hansen at Schulte. The fire was burning out on its own and was not a hazard to the roadway, according to the CHP.

The fire’s impact on power wasn’t immediately known.

Comments

One Comment

  1. kelly65 says:

    let it burn “f” em

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Sacramento

Tickets to aftershock now on sale
Follow Us On Facebook
The Taz Show

Listen Live