Fire Ruled Arson After ‘No Child Molesters’ Found Painted On Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – A fire at a Carmichael home early Sunday has been ruled an arson. The flames broke out at the home on Landis Avenue near Marshall Avenue.
Firefighters say someone possibly used a flammable liquid to start the fire.
Investigators found graffiti on the door of the home saying, “no child molesters” leading investigators to believe that could be the motive for the fire.
A neighbor tells CBS13 that the home is a rental and that a registered sex offender had lived there at one point but had moved out.
The owner of the home, Derrick Nobles, declined to comment other than to say “my insurance is handling everything.”
No arrests have been made.