Highway 65 Closed In Lincoln After Big Rig Overturns
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
LINCOLN (CBS13) — Motorists are being advised to avoid Highway 65 through Lincoln if possible this afternoon after a big rig overturned.
The highway was expected to reopen at 4 p.m. but might stretch until 6, according to city spokeswoman Jill Thompson. She said there was a a full load of groceries that needed to be manually unloaded in order to upright the truck.
Northbound traffic is being detoured at Twelve Bridges Drive and southbound traffic is closed at Sterling Parkway.
The truck overturned at the 20 mph curve at about 1:30.