Highway 65 Closed In Lincoln After Big Rig Overturns
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN (CBS13) — Motorists are being advised to avoid Highway 65 through Lincoln if possible this afternoon after a big rig overturned.
The highway was expected to reopen at 4 p.m. but might stretch until 6, according to city spokeswoman Jill Thompson. She said there was a a full load of groceries that needed to be manually unloaded in order to upright the truck.
Northbound traffic is being detoured at Twelve Bridges Drive and southbound traffic is closed at Sterling Parkway.
The truck overturned at the 20 mph curve at about 1:30.