Coach Resigns After Lewd Photo Surfaces
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A high school football coach suddenly resigned Wednesday after an explicit photo surfaced online and spread quickly among students.
The Sacramento Unified School District confirmed Thursday that officials accepted the resignation of John F. Kennedy High School football coach Henry Lusk, but offered few details in the matter.
Students said a revealing photo of a man in a compromising position spread like wildfire on Thursday, with much of the student body saying the man strongly resembles the former head coach.
Lusk did not return any phone calls and did not answer his door during repeated attempts to contact him Thursday.
The resignation comes less than a week after Kennedy High’s football team made news for a bench-clearing brawl in the final minutes of a game against McClatchy High. The two teams’ games this week were canceled as punishment for the fight.
The source of the explicit photo has not been confirmed.