Arrests Made In Yuba City Home Invasion
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
YUBA CITY (CBS13) — Two Yuba City men were arrested over the weekend for the home invasion robbery of a retired couple earlier last week, according to the Sutter County Sheriff’s Department.
Officers served a search warrant at a home in the 900 block of Barry Road and arrested Jamie Kissel, 27, and Jugdeep Mann, 23, for the home invasion robbery of retired doctors Dhanna and Harsha Mahli. The robbery occurred Oct. 4 in the 1500 Block of Richland Road.
Kissel was booked into the Sutter County Jail on charges of home invasion, conspiracy and a $30,000 felony warrant from Yuba County. Mann was booked on charges of home invasion, Conspiracy and possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and violating of probation.
Bail was denied for Kissel and Mann, both of whom have lengthy criminal records.
The Sutter County Sheriff’s Department and Yuba City Police Department were able to link numerous items of stolen property discovered at the residence to approximately 15 residential and vehicle burglaries in their respective jurisdictions.
The investigation is continuing.