Man Crashes Car Into Front Of Restaurant
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A man crashed his car right into the front of a restaurant in Elk Grove tonight.
The man says he accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake and slammed his sedan through the front of an Elk Grove restaurant.
The car came crashing through the front of the Bamboo Chinese restaurant on Laguna and Bruceville, coming dangerously close to customers.
“We are lucky no one was sitting over there,” said restaurant owner Bea Kou.
No one was hurt in the crash.