Former Vice Principal Convicted On Child Molestation Charges
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A former elementary school vice principal has been convicted on child molest charges.
A jury convicted Christopher Vargas on charges he molested two brothers, his step-sons.
Investigators say the mother of the victims reported the molestation to police.
Vargas was a vice principal at Cleo Gordon Elementary School in Fairfield when he was arrested. However, the molestation charges came out of Sacramento County where he lived, in North Highlands.
He faces up to 10 years in prison when he is sentenced next month.