Hells Angels Speak Out On Highway Fatality
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — Local Hells Angels are speaking out after the death of one of their own over the weekend.
George Lopez Jr. of Stockton was struck and killed by a paratransit van on Interstate 580 in San Leandro on Saturday.
CHP investigators say the van driver hit Lopez and kept driving. Hells Angels riding with Lopez say the driver tried to run them over too. The van driver is being held on felony hit-and-run charges.
Watch Ron Jones’ interview with two Stockton Hells Angels who witnessed the incident.