Hells Angels Speak Out On Highway Fatality
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — Local Hells Angels are speaking out after the death of one of their own over the weekend.
George Lopez Jr. of Stockton was struck and killed by a paratransit van on Interstate 580 in San Leandro on Saturday.
CHP investigators say the van driver hit Lopez and kept driving. Hells Angels riding with Lopez say the driver tried to run them over too. The van driver is being held on felony hit-and-run charges.
Watch Ron Jones’ interview with two Stockton Hells Angels who witnessed the incident.