Hells Angels Speak Out On Highway Fatality
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
STOCKTON (CBS13) — Local Hells Angels are speaking out after the death of one of their own over the weekend.
George Lopez Jr. of Stockton was struck and killed by a paratransit van on Interstate 580 in San Leandro on Saturday.
CHP investigators say the van driver hit Lopez and kept driving. Hells Angels riding with Lopez say the driver tried to run them over too. The van driver is being held on felony hit-and-run charges.
Watch Ron Jones’ interview with two Stockton Hells Angels who witnessed the incident.