Hells Angels Speak Out On Highway Fatality
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) — Local Hells Angels are speaking out after the death of one of their own over the weekend.
George Lopez Jr. of Stockton was struck and killed by a paratransit van on Interstate 580 in San Leandro on Saturday.
CHP investigators say the van driver hit Lopez and kept driving. Hells Angels riding with Lopez say the driver tried to run them over too. The van driver is being held on felony hit-and-run charges.
Watch Ron Jones’ interview with two Stockton Hells Angels who witnessed the incident.