Hells Angels Speak Out On Highway Fatality
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — Local Hells Angels are speaking out after the death of one of their own over the weekend.
George Lopez Jr. of Stockton was struck and killed by a paratransit van on Interstate 580 in San Leandro on Saturday.
CHP investigators say the van driver hit Lopez and kept driving. Hells Angels riding with Lopez say the driver tried to run them over too. The van driver is being held on felony hit-and-run charges.
Watch Ron Jones’ interview with two Stockton Hells Angels who witnessed the incident.