Police Shoot And Kill Antioch Fugitive
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ANTIOCH (CBS) – Police fatally shot a 33-year-old fugitive in Antioch on Monday.
Officers responded to the report of a fugitive in the area of Lemontree Court who they say was wanted on two arrest warrants.
Officers confronted the fugitive in a carport at 2409 Lemontree Ct. around 5:50 p.m. and discovered he was armed with a handgun.
Multiple officers fired their weapons at the Antioch resident after discovering he was armed, according to the Police Department. The man was pronounced dead at the home.
No officers were injured.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Detective Mellone at (925) 779-6930.
(Copyright 2011 by CBS San Francisco. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)