Helicopter Makes Hard Landing In Colusa
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
COLUSA (CBS13) — A helicopter landing was taken to the hospital for minor injuries after setting down hard in a field near an airport Thursday afternoon.
The Federal Aviation Administration said the Hughes helicopter made a controlled but damaging landing near the Colusa County Airport at about 2:40 p.m. after suffering an undetermined mechanical problem.
The pilot walked away from the crash but was transported to the hospital with back pain.
The FAA and National Transportation Safety Board will investigate the incident.