Magnitude 3.6 Earthquake Strikes San Francisco Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
BERKELEY (AP) — The U.S. Geological Survey says a 3.6-magnitude earthquake has struck the San Francisco Bay area.
The earthquake struck around 5:36 a.m. Thursday a mile east of Berkeley.
A Berkeley police and fire dispatcher said she had not received any reports of damage or injuries.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.