Magnitude 3.6 Earthquake Strikes San Francisco Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
BERKELEY (AP) — The U.S. Geological Survey says a 3.6-magnitude earthquake has struck the San Francisco Bay area.
The earthquake struck around 5:36 a.m. Thursday a mile east of Berkeley.
A Berkeley police and fire dispatcher said she had not received any reports of damage or injuries.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.