Magnitude 3.6 Earthquake Strikes San Francisco Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
BERKELEY (AP) — The U.S. Geological Survey says a 3.6-magnitude earthquake has struck the San Francisco Bay area.
The earthquake struck around 5:36 a.m. Thursday a mile east of Berkeley.
A Berkeley police and fire dispatcher said she had not received any reports of damage or injuries.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.