Magnitude 3.6 Earthquake Strikes San Francisco Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
BERKELEY (AP) — The U.S. Geological Survey says a 3.6-magnitude earthquake has struck the San Francisco Bay area.
The earthquake struck around 5:36 a.m. Thursday a mile east of Berkeley.
A Berkeley police and fire dispatcher said she had not received any reports of damage or injuries.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.