Man Reportedly Takes Woman Hostage In West Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Police are responding to a hostage situation involving a potentially armed man and a female victim in a West Sacramento neighborhood.
The West Sacramento Police Department said residents on the 500 block of Maple Street reported seeing a man assaulting a woman in the front yard of his home Friday night.
When officers arrived, the suspect apparently dragged the woman back into the home and barricaded it against police. Authorities called in the SWAT team to help handle the situation and established a wide perimeter around the scene.
The relationship between the suspect and victim has not been released.