18-Year-old Found Dead AT UCLA Fraternity
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say drugs and alcohol may have played a role in the death of an 18-year-old man at a UCLA fraternity house.
Glen Parrish Jr. of Manhattan Beach, Calif., was found dead Saturday at the Theta Chi house off campus.
Los Angeles County coroner’s spokesman Craig Harvey says the death was reported as a possible accident involving prescription drugs and alcohol. He says an autopsy is planned for Monday to determine the cause of death.
University of California, Los Angeles, spokesman Phil Hampton says Parrish wasn’t a UCLA student. He says the university will cooperate with a Los Angeles police investigation.
The UCLA Daily Bruin says an Interfraternity Council official identified Parrish as an Arizona State University student.
Messages seeking comment from the fraternity were not immediately returned Monday.