18-Year-old Found Dead AT UCLA Fraternity
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say drugs and alcohol may have played a role in the death of an 18-year-old man at a UCLA fraternity house.
Glen Parrish Jr. of Manhattan Beach, Calif., was found dead Saturday at the Theta Chi house off campus.
Los Angeles County coroner’s spokesman Craig Harvey says the death was reported as a possible accident involving prescription drugs and alcohol. He says an autopsy is planned for Monday to determine the cause of death.
University of California, Los Angeles, spokesman Phil Hampton says Parrish wasn’t a UCLA student. He says the university will cooperate with a Los Angeles police investigation.
The UCLA Daily Bruin says an Interfraternity Council official identified Parrish as an Arizona State University student.
Messages seeking comment from the fraternity were not immediately returned Monday.