18-Year-old Found Dead AT UCLA Fraternity
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say drugs and alcohol may have played a role in the death of an 18-year-old man at a UCLA fraternity house.
Glen Parrish Jr. of Manhattan Beach, Calif., was found dead Saturday at the Theta Chi house off campus.
Los Angeles County coroner’s spokesman Craig Harvey says the death was reported as a possible accident involving prescription drugs and alcohol. He says an autopsy is planned for Monday to determine the cause of death.
University of California, Los Angeles, spokesman Phil Hampton says Parrish wasn’t a UCLA student. He says the university will cooperate with a Los Angeles police investigation.
The UCLA Daily Bruin says an Interfraternity Council official identified Parrish as an Arizona State University student.
Messages seeking comment from the fraternity were not immediately returned Monday.