18-Year-old Found Dead AT UCLA Fraternity
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say drugs and alcohol may have played a role in the death of an 18-year-old man at a UCLA fraternity house.
Glen Parrish Jr. of Manhattan Beach, Calif., was found dead Saturday at the Theta Chi house off campus.
Los Angeles County coroner’s spokesman Craig Harvey says the death was reported as a possible accident involving prescription drugs and alcohol. He says an autopsy is planned for Monday to determine the cause of death.
University of California, Los Angeles, spokesman Phil Hampton says Parrish wasn’t a UCLA student. He says the university will cooperate with a Los Angeles police investigation.
The UCLA Daily Bruin says an Interfraternity Council official identified Parrish as an Arizona State University student.
Messages seeking comment from the fraternity were not immediately returned Monday.