Man Found Shot Dead In Raley’s Parking Lot

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies found a man shot dead Monday night at a Raley’s parking lot.

The victim was identified Tuesday as Clark Walker, 34, of Carmichael.

Deputies responded to calls of shots fired at the Raley’s parking lot at Watt and Marconi in the Arden-Arcade area of Sacramento at about 7:15 p.m. When they arrived a few minutes later, they found a Walker dead in the lot at 3518 Marconi Ave. He suffered two gunshot wounds to the torso, CBS13’s Neda Iranpour reports.

All entrances to the store were blocked as deputies investigated. One witness reported seeing a mid-sized truck screech off after the shooting. No one has been arrested and there were no solid leads.

Comments

1. Elaine says:

I was chased to my car by a bum in this parking lot 4 years ago. It was at night. Not a safe area.

2. Jerry says:

“Man Found Shot Dead?” Who writes these headlines?

1. SHANNON says:

I know…RIGHT!!! That “MAN” was my “COUSIN”. Some1s FRIEND..UNCLE..BROTHER….”SON”!!!!!! “CLARK.L.WALKER” WILL BE TRUELY MISSED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN….I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU….A.K

3. Gene Rossi says:

Some collage educated know it all. . .I would assume.

1. SHANNON says:

U WOULd!!! BUT “YES” HE WAS COLLAGE EDUCATED…..& WHEN U A-S-S-M-E “U” MAKE “A” ASS OUT OF YOUR S-E-L-F….. & I SEE ” U THINK U KNOW IT ALL…OHH YEAH U ASSUME U KNOW IT ALL!!!!!!

4. Whitey says:

Wow what is wrong with people these days? Killing people in parking lots etc…

5. SHANNON says: