Does SMUD Owe You Money? Check Their List Of Unclaimed Checks
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – You may have unclaimed money waiting for you from SMUD.
SMUD recently posted 59 pages of names of people or companies that the company wrote checks to before October of 2008, but the checks were never cashed.
If you don’t claim your check by Dec. 27, SMUD gets to keep the money.
You can check to see if your name is on the list by going to SMUD’s website.