Does SMUD Owe You Money? Check Their List Of Unclaimed Checks
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – You may have unclaimed money waiting for you from SMUD.
SMUD recently posted 59 pages of names of people or companies that the company wrote checks to before October of 2008, but the checks were never cashed.
If you don’t claim your check by Dec. 27, SMUD gets to keep the money.
You can check to see if your name is on the list by going to SMUD’s website.