Does SMUD Owe You Money? Check Their List Of Unclaimed Checks
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – You may have unclaimed money waiting for you from SMUD.
SMUD recently posted 59 pages of names of people or companies that the company wrote checks to before October of 2008, but the checks were never cashed.
If you don’t claim your check by Dec. 27, SMUD gets to keep the money.
You can check to see if your name is on the list by going to SMUD’s website.