Does SMUD Owe You Money? Check Their List Of Unclaimed Checks
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – You may have unclaimed money waiting for you from SMUD.
SMUD recently posted 59 pages of names of people or companies that the company wrote checks to before October of 2008, but the checks were never cashed.
If you don’t claim your check by Dec. 27, SMUD gets to keep the money.
You can check to see if your name is on the list by going to SMUD’s website.