Does SMUD Owe You Money? Check Their List Of Unclaimed Checks
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – You may have unclaimed money waiting for you from SMUD.
SMUD recently posted 59 pages of names of people or companies that the company wrote checks to before October of 2008, but the checks were never cashed.
If you don’t claim your check by Dec. 27, SMUD gets to keep the money.
You can check to see if your name is on the list by going to SMUD’s website.