Footprints Lead Police To Manteca Teen Suspect In Theft of $20,000 Ring
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
MANTECA (CBS13) — Muddy footprints led police to the arrest of a teen girl suspected of stealing a seven-carat ring valued at $20,000 and several other items from a Manteca house just three doors down from her own.
Police followed the footprints Monday and arrested a 16-year-old girl, who is now in Juvenile Hall.
Gold jewelry, computer games, shoes and purses, and two laptop computers also were taken in the theft of the home on the 1800 block of Pin Oak Lane, according to Manteca Police.
CBS13’s Andrea Menniti spoke to the owner of the burglarized home on Wednesday.