Footprints Lead Police To Manteca Teen Suspect In Theft of $20,000 Ring
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
MANTECA (CBS13) — Muddy footprints led police to the arrest of a teen girl suspected of stealing a seven-carat ring valued at $20,000 and several other items from a Manteca house just three doors down from her own.
Police followed the footprints Monday and arrested a 16-year-old girl, who is now in Juvenile Hall.
Gold jewelry, computer games, shoes and purses, and two laptop computers also were taken in the theft of the home on the 1800 block of Pin Oak Lane, according to Manteca Police.
CBS13’s Andrea Menniti spoke to the owner of the burglarized home on Wednesday.