Footprints Lead Police To Manteca Teen Suspect In Theft of $20,000 Ring
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MANTECA (CBS13) — Muddy footprints led police to the arrest of a teen girl suspected of stealing a seven-carat ring valued at $20,000 and several other items from a Manteca house just three doors down from her own.
Police followed the footprints Monday and arrested a 16-year-old girl, who is now in Juvenile Hall.
Gold jewelry, computer games, shoes and purses, and two laptop computers also were taken in the theft of the home on the 1800 block of Pin Oak Lane, according to Manteca Police.
CBS13’s Andrea Menniti spoke to the owner of the burglarized home on Wednesday.