Junior High Student Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A 7th grade student has been airlifted to the hospital with life threatening injuries after being struck by a car near a junior high school, authorities said.
The Turlock Police Department said the female victim was hit while running across North Walnut Road near Turlock Junior High just after 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The driver stopped and called police, and has been cooperative in the investigation, authorities said.
There are no immediate indications that drugs or alcohol contributed to the accident.
The identity of the victim has not been released.