Junior High Student Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A 7th grade student has been airlifted to the hospital with life threatening injuries after being struck by a car near a junior high school, authorities said.
The Turlock Police Department said the female victim was hit while running across North Walnut Road near Turlock Junior High just after 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The driver stopped and called police, and has been cooperative in the investigation, authorities said.
There are no immediate indications that drugs or alcohol contributed to the accident.
The identity of the victim has not been released.