Junior High Student Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A 7th grade student has been airlifted to the hospital with life threatening injuries after being struck by a car near a junior high school, authorities said.
The Turlock Police Department said the female victim was hit while running across North Walnut Road near Turlock Junior High just after 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The driver stopped and called police, and has been cooperative in the investigation, authorities said.
There are no immediate indications that drugs or alcohol contributed to the accident.
The identity of the victim has not been released.