Junior High Student Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A 7th grade student has been airlifted to the hospital with life threatening injuries after being struck by a car near a junior high school, authorities said.
The Turlock Police Department said the female victim was hit while running across North Walnut Road near Turlock Junior High just after 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The driver stopped and called police, and has been cooperative in the investigation, authorities said.
There are no immediate indications that drugs or alcohol contributed to the accident.
The identity of the victim has not been released.