Junior High Student Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A 7th grade student has been airlifted to the hospital with life threatening injuries after being struck by a car near a junior high school, authorities said.
The Turlock Police Department said the female victim was hit while running across North Walnut Road near Turlock Junior High just after 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The driver stopped and called police, and has been cooperative in the investigation, authorities said.
There are no immediate indications that drugs or alcohol contributed to the accident.
The identity of the victim has not been released.