Roseville DMV Office To Reopen On Monday
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A state Department of Motor Vehicles spokesman has confirmed with CBS13 that the Roseville office will reopen on Monday.
The office at 222 Harding Blvd. has been closed since Nov. 2 for mold removal. The mold was found near a janitor’s closet. The area was cleaned and air samples came back negative.
Roseville residents were advised to use DMV offices in Rocklin, Carmichael or Folsom during the closure. Roseville DMV employees were reassigned to those offices the past week.
The Roseville office was also closed for several days this summer after a student driver drove into a wall in the building.