Roseville DMV Office To Reopen On Monday
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A state Department of Motor Vehicles spokesman has confirmed with CBS13 that the Roseville office will reopen on Monday.
The office at 222 Harding Blvd. has been closed since Nov. 2 for mold removal. The mold was found near a janitor’s closet. The area was cleaned and air samples came back negative.
Roseville residents were advised to use DMV offices in Rocklin, Carmichael or Folsom during the closure. Roseville DMV employees were reassigned to those offices the past week.
The Roseville office was also closed for several days this summer after a student driver drove into a wall in the building.