Roseville DMV Office To Reopen On Monday
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A state Department of Motor Vehicles spokesman has confirmed with CBS13 that the Roseville office will reopen on Monday.
The office at 222 Harding Blvd. has been closed since Nov. 2 for mold removal. The mold was found near a janitor’s closet. The area was cleaned and air samples came back negative.
Roseville residents were advised to use DMV offices in Rocklin, Carmichael or Folsom during the closure. Roseville DMV employees were reassigned to those offices the past week.
The Roseville office was also closed for several days this summer after a student driver drove into a wall in the building.