Roseville DMV Office To Reopen On Monday
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A state Department of Motor Vehicles spokesman has confirmed with CBS13 that the Roseville office will reopen on Monday.
The office at 222 Harding Blvd. has been closed since Nov. 2 for mold removal. The mold was found near a janitor’s closet. The area was cleaned and air samples came back negative.
Roseville residents were advised to use DMV offices in Rocklin, Carmichael or Folsom during the closure. Roseville DMV employees were reassigned to those offices the past week.
The Roseville office was also closed for several days this summer after a student driver drove into a wall in the building.