Roseville DMV Office To Reopen On Monday
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A state Department of Motor Vehicles spokesman has confirmed with CBS13 that the Roseville office will reopen on Monday.
The office at 222 Harding Blvd. has been closed since Nov. 2 for mold removal. The mold was found near a janitor’s closet. The area was cleaned and air samples came back negative.
Roseville residents were advised to use DMV offices in Rocklin, Carmichael or Folsom during the closure. Roseville DMV employees were reassigned to those offices the past week.
The Roseville office was also closed for several days this summer after a student driver drove into a wall in the building.