Music Teacher Arrested For Possessing Child Pornography
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A local music teacher who had taught children in their homes has been arrested for possessing child pornography, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Dept.
Robert Michael Broadfoot, 29 was arrested in Sacramento for having hundreds of photos and videos depicting child pornography on his computer. The items were discovered during a search of Broadfoot’s home on October 11.
The FBI told local authorities that Broadfoot downloaded the media over the Internet.
Anyone with information regarding Broadfoot is asked to call the Internet Crimes Against Children task force at 916-874-3000.