Three Galt Men Arrested For Practicing Dentistry Without License
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
GALT (CBS13) — Three men were arrested Monday on suspicion of practicing dentistry without a license out of a residence in Galt after officers responded to an anonymous tip.
Galt Police officers went to an apartment complex in the 700 block of A Street at about 1 p.m. and noticed numerous tools, medications and other items that appeared to be for use in dentistry, according to a press release on Tuesday.
Officers also found a bloody tooth apparently from a patient’s recent extraction. Items were discovered mostly in the kitchen and the living room with a makeshift dental chair, police said.
Detectives arrived at the College Lane Apartments to assist with the investigation and eventually arrested three men: Luis Galvez, 31, Anselmo Rubio, 61, and Juan Rubio, 21.
Police acted on an anonymous tip from someone who shared a complaint of an infection after having a tooth pulled at the residence.
Police received a similar complaint in 2007 and the subjects fled to Mexico. They believe these may be the same individuals.