Three Galt Men Arrested For Practicing Dentistry Without License
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
GALT (CBS13) — Three men were arrested Monday on suspicion of practicing dentistry without a license out of a residence in Galt after officers responded to an anonymous tip.
Galt Police officers went to an apartment complex in the 700 block of A Street at about 1 p.m. and noticed numerous tools, medications and other items that appeared to be for use in dentistry, according to a press release on Tuesday.
Officers also found a bloody tooth apparently from a patient’s recent extraction. Items were discovered mostly in the kitchen and the living room with a makeshift dental chair, police said.
Detectives arrived at the College Lane Apartments to assist with the investigation and eventually arrested three men: Luis Galvez, 31, Anselmo Rubio, 61, and Juan Rubio, 21.
Police acted on an anonymous tip from someone who shared a complaint of an infection after having a tooth pulled at the residence.
Police received a similar complaint in 2007 and the subjects fled to Mexico. They believe these may be the same individuals.