Stockton Police Investigating City’s Record-Tying 55th Homicide
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton Police are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found in the parking lot of a business overnight. Her death is the 55th homicide in Stockton this year which ties the city’s record number of murders.
Police responded to the 500 block of Zephyr just before midnight for a report of a body.
When officers arrived, they found the body of a woman. Police believe the woman was intentionally hit and run over by a car.
The victim’s name has not been released. No arrests have been made.
The last time the city saw this many homicides in one year was in the 1990s.