Local MMA fighter and contestant of the Ultimate Fighter TJ Dillashaw joined Carmichael Dave to Talk MMA. They discussed what life is like for a competitor living the Ultimate Fighter house as well as how editing plays a big part in what you see. They touched on coming out of Team Alpha Male, what its like to train with 2 of the top 3 Bantamweight (135 lbs.) fighters in the world.
TJ Dillashaw Talks With Carmichael Dave About Training For “The Ultimate Fighter”
November 30, 2011 1:19 PM
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts