Power Restored To 12,000 Customers In Stockton After Car Accident
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Power has been restored to 12,000 customers and two college campuses in Stockton after a morning car accident took out a power pole.
The accident happened around 10:30 at Lower Sacramento Road and Hammer Lane, knocking out electricity to thousands including UOP and Delta College.
The crash severed a wooden power pole that supports a major transmission line. It is dangling over the intersection and is only being held up by power lines.
PG&E crews fixed the pole and restored power to customers around 12:30 p.m.