Power Restored To 12,000 Customers In Stockton After Car Accident
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Power has been restored to 12,000 customers and two college campuses in Stockton after a morning car accident took out a power pole.
The accident happened around 10:30 at Lower Sacramento Road and Hammer Lane, knocking out electricity to thousands including UOP and Delta College.
The crash severed a wooden power pole that supports a major transmission line. It is dangling over the intersection and is only being held up by power lines.
PG&E crews fixed the pole and restored power to customers around 12:30 p.m.