Power Restored To 12,000 Customers In Stockton After Car Accident
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Power has been restored to 12,000 customers and two college campuses in Stockton after a morning car accident took out a power pole.
The accident happened around 10:30 at Lower Sacramento Road and Hammer Lane, knocking out electricity to thousands including UOP and Delta College.
The crash severed a wooden power pole that supports a major transmission line. It is dangling over the intersection and is only being held up by power lines.
PG&E crews fixed the pole and restored power to customers around 12:30 p.m.