Power Restored To 12,000 Customers In Stockton After Car Accident
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Power has been restored to 12,000 customers and two college campuses in Stockton after a morning car accident took out a power pole.
The accident happened around 10:30 at Lower Sacramento Road and Hammer Lane, knocking out electricity to thousands including UOP and Delta College.
The crash severed a wooden power pole that supports a major transmission line. It is dangling over the intersection and is only being held up by power lines.
PG&E crews fixed the pole and restored power to customers around 12:30 p.m.