Power Restored To 12,000 Customers In Stockton After Car Accident
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Power has been restored to 12,000 customers and two college campuses in Stockton after a morning car accident took out a power pole.
The accident happened around 10:30 at Lower Sacramento Road and Hammer Lane, knocking out electricity to thousands including UOP and Delta College.
The crash severed a wooden power pole that supports a major transmission line. It is dangling over the intersection and is only being held up by power lines.
PG&E crews fixed the pole and restored power to customers around 12:30 p.m.