Ultimate Fighter 13 runner-up and local fighter TJ Dillashaw joins Carmichael Dave to discuss the fight from over the weekend in which TJ fell short in his fight to become the Ultimate Fighter season 13 Bantamweight (135 lbs.) winner. He discussed his teammates picking him up after the loss and how he is getting ready for his next fight, whenever that may be.
“The Ultimate Fighter” Runner-Up T.J. Dillashaw Talks With Carmichael Dave
December 6, 2011 2:04 PM
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts