Home Invasion Suspects Caught In El Dorado County
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) — A homeowner pushed out a robbery suspect and called 911, leading to the arrest of two El Dorado County men, according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
Dispatch received a call on Tuesday at 3:50 p.m. of a robbery in the Sleepy Hollow residential area in Shingle Springs. The homeowner reported a masked man armed with a rifle attempted to break in, but the homeowner pushed him out and locked the door.
With the assistance of Folsom Police, Placerville Police, and California Highway Patrol, two suspects were apprehended in connection with the incident.
The suspects were identified as Dillon Andrew Nitzen, 19, of El Dorado Hills and Harrison Clark Haines, 18, of the Auburn area. Nitzen was charged with burglary, possession of a fire arm during the commission of a crime, and possession of a stolen vehicle. Haines was charged with burglary.