‘Foaming’ Robbery Suspect Caught At Arden Fair Mall
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A robbery subject described as “foaming at the mouth” was caught running from the Sears department store at Arden Fair Mall after reportedly robbing two teens at gunpoint earlier on Saturday.
Thabit Shaff, 18, was seen by a Sacramento Police officer running from security officers behind the mall. He assisted and Shaff was arrested at about 9:15 p.m. Security said Shaff was observed shoplifting in the the store.
A search of Shaff discovered a revolver and property from a robbery earlier in the day in which two juvenile victims reported that they were walking on Arden Way near Business 80 when the subject robbed them at gun point.
Foaming at the mouth, Shaff allegedly demanded the victims’ cell phones, shoes and belts, then fled on foot toward the mall.