Fire Damages Store In Antelope
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – A market in Antelope caught fire overnight, but sprinklers may have saved it from serious damage.
The fire happened at Moscow Euro Market on Watt Avenue.
No one was in the store at the time.
Sacranento Meto Fire Department chief Kyle Johnson said the fire alarm in the store went off, causing the sprinkler system to activate. He said some of the merchandise could be saved.
“There may be some of it. Being that it’s food, it’s not salvageable. There could be other things that are salvageable,” said Johnson.
The fire caused serious smoke damage. The cause of the fire is under investigation.