Fire Damages Store In Antelope
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – A market in Antelope caught fire overnight, but sprinklers may have saved it from serious damage.
The fire happened at Moscow Euro Market on Watt Avenue.
No one was in the store at the time.
Sacranento Meto Fire Department chief Kyle Johnson said the fire alarm in the store went off, causing the sprinkler system to activate. He said some of the merchandise could be saved.
“There may be some of it. Being that it’s food, it’s not salvageable. There could be other things that are salvageable,” said Johnson.
The fire caused serious smoke damage. The cause of the fire is under investigation.