Fire Damages Store In Antelope
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – A market in Antelope caught fire overnight, but sprinklers may have saved it from serious damage.
The fire happened at Moscow Euro Market on Watt Avenue.
No one was in the store at the time.
Sacranento Meto Fire Department chief Kyle Johnson said the fire alarm in the store went off, causing the sprinkler system to activate. He said some of the merchandise could be saved.
“There may be some of it. Being that it’s food, it’s not salvageable. There could be other things that are salvageable,” said Johnson.
The fire caused serious smoke damage. The cause of the fire is under investigation.