Fire Damages Store In Antelope
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – A market in Antelope caught fire overnight, but sprinklers may have saved it from serious damage.
The fire happened at Moscow Euro Market on Watt Avenue.
No one was in the store at the time.
Sacranento Meto Fire Department chief Kyle Johnson said the fire alarm in the store went off, causing the sprinkler system to activate. He said some of the merchandise could be saved.
“There may be some of it. Being that it’s food, it’s not salvageable. There could be other things that are salvageable,” said Johnson.
The fire caused serious smoke damage. The cause of the fire is under investigation.