Holiday Train Vandalized In Oakdale
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
OAKDALE (CBS13) – A popular Christmas train has been vandalized in Oakdale.
Randy McTaggart, the general manager of Sierra Railroad, says at least five windows were broken for the third time this year. He said he had just finished getting the train ready for scheduled rides when vandals hit.
“It’s unsafe and these windows are very expensive. It’s not cheap; each window is from $500-$800.
The windows have been fixed, but the company wrote a letter to the mayor of Oakdale asking for her support.
McTaggart tells CBS13, if this type of vandalism continues they will have to consider finding a new location.