Holiday Train Vandalized In Oakdale
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
OAKDALE (CBS13) – A popular Christmas train has been vandalized in Oakdale.
Randy McTaggart, the general manager of Sierra Railroad, says at least five windows were broken for the third time this year. He said he had just finished getting the train ready for scheduled rides when vandals hit.
“It’s unsafe and these windows are very expensive. It’s not cheap; each window is from $500-$800.
The windows have been fixed, but the company wrote a letter to the mayor of Oakdale asking for her support.
McTaggart tells CBS13, if this type of vandalism continues they will have to consider finding a new location.