Holiday Train Vandalized In Oakdale
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
OAKDALE (CBS13) – A popular Christmas train has been vandalized in Oakdale.
Randy McTaggart, the general manager of Sierra Railroad, says at least five windows were broken for the third time this year. He said he had just finished getting the train ready for scheduled rides when vandals hit.
“It’s unsafe and these windows are very expensive. It’s not cheap; each window is from $500-$800.
The windows have been fixed, but the company wrote a letter to the mayor of Oakdale asking for her support.
McTaggart tells CBS13, if this type of vandalism continues they will have to consider finding a new location.