Holiday Train Vandalized In Oakdale
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
OAKDALE (CBS13) – A popular Christmas train has been vandalized in Oakdale.
Randy McTaggart, the general manager of Sierra Railroad, says at least five windows were broken for the third time this year. He said he had just finished getting the train ready for scheduled rides when vandals hit.
“It’s unsafe and these windows are very expensive. It’s not cheap; each window is from $500-$800.
The windows have been fixed, but the company wrote a letter to the mayor of Oakdale asking for her support.
McTaggart tells CBS13, if this type of vandalism continues they will have to consider finding a new location.