Holiday Train Vandalized In Oakdale
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
OAKDALE (CBS13) – A popular Christmas train has been vandalized in Oakdale.
Randy McTaggart, the general manager of Sierra Railroad, says at least five windows were broken for the third time this year. He said he had just finished getting the train ready for scheduled rides when vandals hit.
“It’s unsafe and these windows are very expensive. It’s not cheap; each window is from $500-$800.
The windows have been fixed, but the company wrote a letter to the mayor of Oakdale asking for her support.
McTaggart tells CBS13, if this type of vandalism continues they will have to consider finding a new location.