Fog Blamed For Pedestrian-Vehicle Accident In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – Fog is believed to be a factor in an early morning accident in Davis where a pedestrian was hit by a car.
The incident happened in front of the Lake Apartments on Lake and Russell Boulevards just before 8 a.m.
Police officers say someone was walking in low visibility when they were hit by an oncoming car.
The victim was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. The identity of the victim has not been released.