Fog Blamed For Pedestrian-Vehicle Accident In Davis
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – Fog is believed to be a factor in an early morning accident in Davis where a pedestrian was hit by a car.
The incident happened in front of the Lake Apartments on Lake and Russell Boulevards just before 8 a.m.
Police officers say someone was walking in low visibility when they were hit by an oncoming car.
The victim was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. The identity of the victim has not been released.