Fog Blamed For Pedestrian-Vehicle Accident In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – Fog is believed to be a factor in an early morning accident in Davis where a pedestrian was hit by a car.
The incident happened in front of the Lake Apartments on Lake and Russell Boulevards just before 8 a.m.
Police officers say someone was walking in low visibility when they were hit by an oncoming car.
The victim was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. The identity of the victim has not been released.