Fog Blamed For Pedestrian-Vehicle Accident In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
DAVIS (CBS13) – Fog is believed to be a factor in an early morning accident in Davis where a pedestrian was hit by a car.
The incident happened in front of the Lake Apartments on Lake and Russell Boulevards just before 8 a.m.
Police officers say someone was walking in low visibility when they were hit by an oncoming car.
The victim was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. The identity of the victim has not been released.