Fog Blamed For Pedestrian-Vehicle Accident In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
DAVIS (CBS13) – Fog is believed to be a factor in an early morning accident in Davis where a pedestrian was hit by a car.
The incident happened in front of the Lake Apartments on Lake and Russell Boulevards just before 8 a.m.
Police officers say someone was walking in low visibility when they were hit by an oncoming car.
The victim was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. The identity of the victim has not been released.