Power Restored To 12,000 South Sac Residents
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A power outage cut electricity to nearly 12,000 people in South Sacramento late Wednesday afternoon, but service has been restored to all affected customers, according to officials.
The Sacramento Municipal Utilities District said a car crashed into a power pole near Gerber Road and Power Inn Road shortly after 5:15 p.m., cutting off power to neighborhoods around the Army Depot area and Cosumnes River College.
Power was restored by 7:20 p.m.