Power Restored To 12,000 South Sac Residents
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A power outage cut electricity to nearly 12,000 people in South Sacramento late Wednesday afternoon, but service has been restored to all affected customers, according to officials.
The Sacramento Municipal Utilities District said a car crashed into a power pole near Gerber Road and Power Inn Road shortly after 5:15 p.m., cutting off power to neighborhoods around the Army Depot area and Cosumnes River College.
Power was restored by 7:20 p.m.