Roseville Police Arrest Two After Chase, Crash Into Ditch
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A vehicle theft interrupted by a Roseville resident led to a pursuit that ended in a ditch on Thursday morning, according to police.
A resident called police at about 7:47 a.m. to report the attempted vehicle theft. Police located the suspects in a pick-up truck and gave pursuit on Foothills Boulevard. The suspects then headed west on Blue Oaks but hit a dead-end into a field. They reportedly drove through a gate onto a grave road, up an embankment and then crashed into a ditch.
The passenger was injured and taken into custody. The driver attempted to run from officers but was apprehended.
The truck was possibly carjacked in Sacramento on Dec. 15, police said.
The suspects are facing charges of possession of a stolen vehicle, failing to yield to officers and attempted vehicle theft.
The names of the suspects weren’t immediately released.