Roseville Police Arrest Two After Chase, Crash Into Ditch
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A vehicle theft interrupted by a Roseville resident led to a pursuit that ended in a ditch on Thursday morning, according to police.
A resident called police at about 7:47 a.m. to report the attempted vehicle theft. Police located the suspects in a pick-up truck and gave pursuit on Foothills Boulevard. The suspects then headed west on Blue Oaks but hit a dead-end into a field. They reportedly drove through a gate onto a grave road, up an embankment and then crashed into a ditch.
The passenger was injured and taken into custody. The driver attempted to run from officers but was apprehended.
The truck was possibly carjacked in Sacramento on Dec. 15, police said.
The suspects are facing charges of possession of a stolen vehicle, failing to yield to officers and attempted vehicle theft.
The names of the suspects weren’t immediately released.