UPDATE: Turlock Police Dispatcher Driver Fatally Struck Stanislaus Crime Tech
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
HUGHSON (CBS13) – The Stanislaus County Sheriff says a Turlock Police dispatcher was driving the truck that hit and killed a crime scene technician this morning as she was collecting evidence from an earlier shooting.
Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson says crime tech Mary Donahou was in the middle of Santa Fe Avenue collecting evidence this morning when she was struck.
The accident happened about 6:45 a.m. at Santa Fe Avenue just north of 7th Street in Hughson.
Donahou was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital where she later died. Sheriff Christianson says Donahou had been with the department for nine years and has a 12-year-old son.
The Sheriff called the incident a ‘tragic accident’. It is still being investigated.