UPDATE: Stockton Teen Girl Returns Home
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — An at-risk 14-year-old Stockton girl who left home New Year’s Day has returned Wednesday, according to police.
Cipriana Love had last been seen on Sunday at about 8:30 p.m. at her father’s home located in the Weston Ranch area of Stockton but returned home “apparently unharmed and not the victim of foul play,” according to a police press release issued about 2:45 p.m. on Wednesday
She was last seen walking out of the garage wearing a pink footsie zip-up pajama outfit and carrying a black-and-white leopord print backpack, police said.
Cipriana had never ran away from home before, police said.
No other details were provided.