UPDATE: Stockton Teen Girl Returns Home
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
STOCKTON (CBS13) — An at-risk 14-year-old Stockton girl who left home New Year’s Day has returned Wednesday, according to police.
Cipriana Love had last been seen on Sunday at about 8:30 p.m. at her father’s home located in the Weston Ranch area of Stockton but returned home “apparently unharmed and not the victim of foul play,” according to a police press release issued about 2:45 p.m. on Wednesday
She was last seen walking out of the garage wearing a pink footsie zip-up pajama outfit and carrying a black-and-white leopord print backpack, police said.
Cipriana had never ran away from home before, police said.
No other details were provided.