UPDATE: Stockton Teen Girl Returns Home
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) — An at-risk 14-year-old Stockton girl who left home New Year’s Day has returned Wednesday, according to police.
Cipriana Love had last been seen on Sunday at about 8:30 p.m. at her father’s home located in the Weston Ranch area of Stockton but returned home “apparently unharmed and not the victim of foul play,” according to a police press release issued about 2:45 p.m. on Wednesday
She was last seen walking out of the garage wearing a pink footsie zip-up pajama outfit and carrying a black-and-white leopord print backpack, police said.
Cipriana had never ran away from home before, police said.
No other details were provided.