Mom, Teen Attacked By Home Invaders
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
OLIVEHURST (CBS13) – One man was arrested and a second is still being sought after they allegedly broke into a home and viciously attacked a teen male and his mother, authorities said.
Yuba County Sheriff’s deputies said they believe 31-year-old Guillermo Rodriguez and 23-year-old Adolfo Rodriguez attacked the 19-year-old teen victim in his home Tuesday, and then turned on the teen’s mother when she tried to break up the fight.
The mother, who asked not to be identified, said she was holding her two-year-old son when one of the suspects broke her arm with a baseball bat. The suspects left the teen victim with serious head injuries, but the young child was not hurt during the assault.
Deputies arrested Guillermo Rodriguez shortly after the attack, but Adolfo Rodriguez remains at large. Both suspects are facing a number of criminal charges, including assault with a deadly weapon.
Investigators say the teen victim and the suspects knew each other but a motive has not been determined.