One Dead In Arden Arcade House Fire
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – One man is dead following a house fire in the Arden Arcade area of Sacramento County.
The fire broke out at the home on Cottage Way and Landon Lane at around 7:30 p.m. Witnesses reported hearing a loud boom then seeing smoke billowing from the home. Only minutes later the home was engulfed in flames.
When firefighters arrived they found the body of the man who lived at the home in a recliner in the front living room. He was disabled and used a wheelchair.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Nearby residents say they’re frustrated they couldn’t do more to save the man.