One Dead In Arden Arcade House Fire
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – One man is dead following a house fire in the Arden Arcade area of Sacramento County.
The fire broke out at the home on Cottage Way and Landon Lane at around 7:30 p.m. Witnesses reported hearing a loud boom then seeing smoke billowing from the home. Only minutes later the home was engulfed in flames.
When firefighters arrived they found the body of the man who lived at the home in a recliner in the front living room. He was disabled and used a wheelchair.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Nearby residents say they’re frustrated they couldn’t do more to save the man.