Two Killed, Two Injured In Folsom Crash

FOLSOM (CBS13) – Two people were killed in Folsom on Saturday night in a crash involving three vehicles, according to Folsom Police.

At around 6:30 p.m. a vehicle was headed southbound on Folsom Boulevard in the area of Parkshore Drive when it crossed over the double yellow line and collided with two vehicles in the oncoming lane of traffic, killing two people and injuring two others.

One of the injured motorists was the male driving the vehicle that crossed into the oncoming lane. Investigators say drugs may have played a factor in the crash.

Police urge drivers to avoid Folsom Boulevard between Glenn Drive and Blue Ravine for the next few hours. Folsom.

Comments

1. JMHO55 says:

Boy you’re slow to report. The “male” who caused this horrific accident by driving under the influence is Michael Sharp of Folsom. I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law…. and unfortunately that most likely won’t be long enough. My condolences go out to the families and friends of the victims.

2. Anna says:

I hope Michael Sharp of Folsom is kicked to death, brought back to life, then burnt alive. DUI is no different than a psycho walking into a supermarket with a gun and firing at random. No.Different. Poor victims and their families. Sharp’s family can go to hell.

1. Kels says:

You don’t know what you are talking about, everyone who is quick to judge has judgement coming back at them with full force. My greatest condolences to the victims’ family and friends.

3. JS says:

There is no punishment good enough for the Michael Sharp who caused this accident. The boys who died were my neighbors and they were on there way to a bright future. There were amazing individuals. God will take care of Michael.

4. Donna says:

I was there at the scene of the accident. I am so sorry for the 3 guys in the Saturn. I feel really bad for the man who was in the back seat and lost his two friends that night. I talked with him to keep him calm and my heart has been sad since that night. I don’t know what causes someone to drink and drive, but I know he will have to live with this for the rest of his life. I am sad for all involved. My love goes out to the families and the man in the back of the car that I talked to that night..

5. justin s. says:

the boys that passed were , my onetime close friends, i moved away 6 years ago from citrus hieghts. i planned to revisit my friends and family. but thnx to a selfish punk .i will have a hard time doin that . luv u guys forever..keep your wings held high . todd i will never forget all our g&b times,chris we had has many goodtimes , you both are in heart forever . luv 27