New Light Rail Station Opening Monday In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Starting Monday there will be one more way to get around in downtown Sacramento.
A new light rail station is opening up on 8th Street between H and I Streets.
The new stop will be at the county administration building, and will eventually be part of the Green Line, connecting to Sacramento International Airport.
Congresswoman Doris Matsui is expected to attend the morning ribbon-cutting ceremony.