New Light Rail Station Opening Monday In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Starting Monday there will be one more way to get around in downtown Sacramento.
A new light rail station is opening up on 8th Street between H and I Streets.
The new stop will be at the county administration building, and will eventually be part of the Green Line, connecting to Sacramento International Airport.
Congresswoman Doris Matsui is expected to attend the morning ribbon-cutting ceremony.