New Light Rail Station Opening Monday In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Starting Monday there will be one more way to get around in downtown Sacramento.
A new light rail station is opening up on 8th Street between H and I Streets.
The new stop will be at the county administration building, and will eventually be part of the Green Line, connecting to Sacramento International Airport.
Congresswoman Doris Matsui is expected to attend the morning ribbon-cutting ceremony.