New Light Rail Station Opening Monday In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Starting Monday there will be one more way to get around in downtown Sacramento.
A new light rail station is opening up on 8th Street between H and I Streets.
The new stop will be at the county administration building, and will eventually be part of the Green Line, connecting to Sacramento International Airport.
Congresswoman Doris Matsui is expected to attend the morning ribbon-cutting ceremony.