New Light Rail Station Opening Monday In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Starting Monday there will be one more way to get around in downtown Sacramento.
A new light rail station is opening up on 8th Street between H and I Streets.
The new stop will be at the county administration building, and will eventually be part of the Green Line, connecting to Sacramento International Airport.
Congresswoman Doris Matsui is expected to attend the morning ribbon-cutting ceremony.