UPDATE: At-Risk Sacramento Man Found
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A man missing since Monday returned home unharmed on Wednesday, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Stephen Gilbert, 38, was last seen at around 7 p.m. on Monday at his home in the 9000 block of Crofton Court in Sacramento. He is considered at-risk due to his unstable mental condition, according to Deputy Jason Ramos.
Ramos said Gilbert was located and returned home safe. No other details were provided.