UPDATE: At-Risk Sacramento Man Found
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A man missing since Monday returned home unharmed on Wednesday, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Stephen Gilbert, 38, was last seen at around 7 p.m. on Monday at his home in the 9000 block of Crofton Court in Sacramento. He is considered at-risk due to his unstable mental condition, according to Deputy Jason Ramos.
Ramos said Gilbert was located and returned home safe. No other details were provided.