UPDATE: At-Risk Sacramento Man Found
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A man missing since Monday returned home unharmed on Wednesday, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Stephen Gilbert, 38, was last seen at around 7 p.m. on Monday at his home in the 9000 block of Crofton Court in Sacramento. He is considered at-risk due to his unstable mental condition, according to Deputy Jason Ramos.
Ramos said Gilbert was located and returned home safe. No other details were provided.