UPDATE: At-Risk Sacramento Man Found
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A man missing since Monday returned home unharmed on Wednesday, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Stephen Gilbert, 38, was last seen at around 7 p.m. on Monday at his home in the 9000 block of Crofton Court in Sacramento. He is considered at-risk due to his unstable mental condition, according to Deputy Jason Ramos.
Ramos said Gilbert was located and returned home safe. No other details were provided.