UPDATE: At-Risk Sacramento Man Found
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A man missing since Monday returned home unharmed on Wednesday, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Stephen Gilbert, 38, was last seen at around 7 p.m. on Monday at his home in the 9000 block of Crofton Court in Sacramento. He is considered at-risk due to his unstable mental condition, according to Deputy Jason Ramos.
Ramos said Gilbert was located and returned home safe. No other details were provided.